Friday, December 6, 2013

Target on Trend

At 10am I woke up only to realize I still hadn't found my calculator for my final at 12:30. I was hoping and praying Target would have a simple four-function one for cheap. I had no luck. But the alluring "dollar spot" near the exit caught my eye (as it always does) as I was leaving. I almost missed the bus because I wanted to check out all the new Christmas goods.

So much so that after my finals I went back to Target to see if I could find little gifts to say "thanks for all ya do!" to my hardworking SRA officers. I found some. And a myriad of other knick knacks that I just couldn't pass up. What can I say? Target is right.on.trend. Here are my finds:

I was on a hunt to find these little journals. I love the geometric shapes mixed with gold. I bought the last 7 and dug through about 16 bins. 

The set of gold ribbons is only 4 yards total, but I don't care. It's perfect. The baker's twine was just to replenish my used up stock. I wrap pretty much everything in brown kraft paper with a little of this. I think it looks so simple and fun. This will probably be what presents under my tree look like one day! ha.

These blank note cards are great! Seriously $1 for 8? I swear I spend $6 on a Hallmark card with the tiniest embellishment. My favorites are in the middle with the reindeer. It reminds me of this World Market gift bag (along with their other forest-y gift wraps. I am so in love with the woodsy holiday prints this year! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

© Allie Miller and alsaidndone, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.