Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Gifts To Be Had.


The last two years I haven't made a Christmas wish list. Mainly because I couldn't think of anything that I really wanted. This year I didn't make one for the intention of giving it to someone, but here are the things that would have been on that list. {warning:mostly full-priced items below} ;) 
LL Bean Pima Cotton Flannel Nightshirt in navy. It's monogrammable too! I would get the "insignia" design with all 3 initials.
50 mm f/1.8 camera lens for my Canon. Mainly because my favorite blogger uses this lens so… haha

Umm hello perfect wedding shoes. I have been dreaming of you. My wedding color is gold. Gold sparkles. Gold metallic. Gold, gold, gold. With blush pink as an accent. Not Pepto pink. Not salmon pink. Not baby pink. Blush pink, and these shoes are spot on. Alas, there is no size 7.5 left. Trevor would want me to have these to show off my toes instead.
Clubmaster Ray Bans. Don't you love the name? My best friend has these. I didn't like them at first, but they've since grown on me.
Nordy's sparkly track pant. They're just like these

Madewell Transport Tote in black, with (again) my monogram in gold letters. Wouldn't this be such a timeless bag?
Iphone tripod. Everyday I think of how much I need one of these.

Restoration Hardware slippers in silver sage. Too bad they are only $19 which means there are no size small left online!

I'll take one of these in "Luxor" or "Causeway Grey", please. Or even just a Land Rover for now ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

© Allie Miller and alsaidndone, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.