Monday, December 2, 2013

My Favorite Cyber Monday Deals

I. love.Black.Friday...but I also love Cyber Monday because it's an egalitarian way to shop (am I using that word right?). If you think about it, Black Friday is really only for those who have the time on their hands to wake up early and stay out late to get the best deals and steals. Cyber Monday lets anyone shop in their pajamas from their home at any hour of the day. In all honesty, I like to do both. Here are my tops finds this year: 

AE Faux Fur Vest for $45 & free ship with code 94C486V1
L'amour Nanette Lepore Legging JCPenney leggings for $9.59 w/ code CYBERDLS. I LOVE these because they are a Ponte knit and extra thick so your skin doesn't show through. They are juniors so I got a medium (I'm 5'6 and 130lbs) and they fit perfect. There is also a little extra room in the booty because of the way they are sewn.

I wanted these Nordstrom Chica Mimi pants two days ago, but they were still $42. Now they are $25.20! And it's always free ship at Nordy's. Plus double points on your Fashion Rewards card (you need one). If you're afraid of credit cards just get the debit. It comes right out of your checking account and you still get $100 in free alterations every year, plus $20 bucks back if you spend $100 on your first purchase. Also I saw similar pants at anthro for $78 (yikes). 
Jcrew Factory Pencil Skirt for $35 and free ship with code GOSHOP. I got a similar yellow one the other day at the outlets and can only think of a million things to wear it with.
Butter London Polishes  at Ulta. 2 for $18, no code necessary but free ship on orders over $25 w/ JINGLE13. I love 'Tea With Queen' and 'Trout Pout' ( I haven't bought these, but I may suggest it for a stocking stuffer ;)
Landsend Velvet Dolman Sleeve Top for $5.60 (YES, Five bucks!) w/ code WONDERLAND and pin 3050. My future SIL-to-be and Iwere just talking about how  much we love velvet so we both got one. Reviews say it runs big, I got XS and usually wear S. I want to wear it with a gold pencil skirt, untucked.

Chi for $79.95, but $10 off with code 105706 and free ship at Ulta.com (this is the cheapest I've ever seen the Chi)!
Men's Nylon Jacket at Gap for $33.59 with code CYBER, free ship if you spend over $50. I love this men's jacket, but Trevor won't accept any more clothes from me. ;)

Men's striped button down at Old Navy for $13.40 w/ code CYBER.  I bought this for Trev, and it'll look great in the spring with some light blue or red flat front shorts (can't wait!) . I think J.Crew had a similar one last season.

I've already started to clean out my closet and sell some stuff on Ebay. ;)

PS I like shopping for other people more than myself. If you want me to find you good deals and clothes, give me a budget & I will. I may need a few weeks to cycle through the sales though!

1 comment :

© Allie Miller and alsaidndone, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.