Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pucker up

From the J.Crew Summer 2010 LookBook
One of my newest obsessions is lipstick. I used to use a lot of lipgloss(mostly because they come in an array of scents--yum!) but they just aren't really working for me anymore since they lack the pigment that lipstick has. So this past year at school I began my collection of colors. I even got a little crazy and realized I had a couple lipsticks that were practically the same shade--oops. Naturally my lipstick fetish was inspired by J.crew (their models always look so effortlessly fresh with a little pop of color on their lips). As for my top three favorites they are:
1. Heartless--from the Venomous Villains collection at MAC Cosmetics. It's not only a pretty shade of red, but Cruella De Vil is on the tube!
2. Morange--also from MAC Cosmetics. It's a bright orange color that is almost identical to Siren by Revlon( and it's about half the price!) I wear both interchangeably.
3. Primrose--by Revlon. I bought this pinky color because I saw Spencer,(my favorite character) from Pretty Little Liars, sporting a similar shade.


PS If you're in the market for a new lip balm try one of the Rosebud Perfume Co. salves. They smell amazing!

No comments :

Post a Comment

© Allie Miller and alsaidndone, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.